Completed flowers in vase craft. We did the craft spread out over two days. The kids cut and painted the flower petals and hand printed the vase the first day. The second day they put the flowers together and added them to their cute little vase.




Fun stuff!






cute cute cute. we tried the other one and I think yours looks a little easier. I might try it. I love all your crafts! you are a great mama. I need to get some more ideas about homeschool from you. I'm thinkin'...just thinkin' :)
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I may have to give it a try!
ReplyDeleteSo cute,Josh looks so proud of his artwork.
ReplyDeleteAddie and Brady will enjoy this one for a great Grama gift for moms day.
Love yall,Leslie
Those flowers are wonderful. I wish I did more crafts with the kids. You are inspiring me.
ReplyDeleteTOO PRECIOUS !!!!!!!! Look at Jess's big, beautiful eyes in one of those pics and Joshie's proud smile...makes me just want to SMOTHER them in Mimi kisses !!!!! They will be SUCH "creative" adults as a result of all their creative Mommy's "exposure" to this type of thing...so wonderful...YOU ROCK, MOMMA !!!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs,
Mimi
That is such a cute craft! I love how excited he looks in that one picture...too precious!!
ReplyDeleteThey are soooo adorable (the flowers are too but I meant the kids) I love the first two pics where they are holding the completed projects. Josh looks like he may have had a BIT of fun and Jess looks so much like her momma as a kid in that pic.
ReplyDeletexoxox
Aunti Lacey