I made cheesecake pops for the Easter dinner we had at my sister, Lacey's future in-laws this past Saturday. They were so fun to make and pretty easy too! I discovered the recipe on Bakerella's blog. If you haven't stopped by that blog (and you love to bake)....you must!
Here is the link to her cheesecake pops.



Yummmmm!

I sooooo wish I could have one of those RIGHT NOW! Maybe someday I'll have some extra time to try out that recipe! (How do you find the time?!? You're amazing!)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know your sister was getting married! How exciting!
Those look so delicious that I think I need to go for a walk!
ReplyDeleteThey were SOOOO delicious. I brought a white chocolate (my fav) one for my lunch desert today.
ReplyDeleteHOW WONDERFUL our Easter visit was. I am soooo proud of my sister and brother in law for raising such precous children!!! I will send pics soon.
Lace
xoxoxoxo
WOW !!! You are an artist at MANY things !!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of you to take the time to do something so special for such special people...many, many good times coming for all of us...lots and lots of love all around !
Momma / Mimi
Ohhh my I need to have these...maybe you should come visit and show me how to make them :-)
ReplyDeletenew follower :)
ReplyDeleteOhh I am soooooooo hungry now. No Fair !!! You should have sent some to all your readers LOL.
ReplyDeleteThose sound delicious! And so pretty. I think I might not want to eat them because they are so pretty... but then you say they are cheesecake, and I am all over gobbling them up despite their appeal.
ReplyDelete