On the way to the top of the mountain.

Heading to Kennesaw mountain was kind of a last minute decision that day. I really didn't think that we'd actually be hiking down it therefore did not change into appropriate clothing (note my non-hiking attire and clutch purse I was hiking with.)











We spotted some deer on our hike down to the bottom of the mountain.
It was a beautiful and fun day at Kennesaw Mountain.







Nice! It looks like it was a great day. I can't wait for the weather to be nice (and dry) for us to be able to get outdoors more.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place! We really need to get out and hike more, especially since the weather now is really nice around here.
ReplyDeleteWe loved Kennesaw! Were you able to see Atlanta in the distance? Or Stone Mountain? It was a bit hazy when we were there, but we could just make it out. Very cool! Blessings!:)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL day !!! What a sweet family side trip...wish I had a BIG "blowup" of the last photo of jess and Joshie...too precious !!!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you guys terribly...
Momma
What beautiful pictures (and beautiful babies!) We are SO ready to get out on the road!!
ReplyDelete