Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Homeschool Hop #2

Our Worldwide Classroom is hosting Homeschool Blog Hop#2. All you have do is post about the theme, link up on Mclinky, post the Mclinky, and meet lots of other homeschool moms! You can
view all the rules here.

The theme this week is "family".


My Family

Head of the household is my sweet hubby, Jacob. He appears to by shy(ish) to outsiders, but to his family he is a lovable, honest, faithful, hardworking daddy, husband and friend. Little did I know, when I moved into the Richmond apartments way back in 1997 that I would meet my best friend and life partner there. He played college football and loves playing guitar. He had written a song about me before he even spoke to me! After 12 years together and 6 years married to him, I can't imagine my life without him and I can barely remember my life before him. God could not have chosen a more perfect person for me to spend my life with. We each balance each others faults and weaknesses. He makes me laugh, he is wonderful at compromise and I've never worried a moment about our future together. He and I both know Who the true head of our home is and that is another big reason we will still be happy together while rocking our grand babies!


Our first born


Little miss Jessica was our long awaited miracle. After losing twins at 10 weeks gestation and another early miscarriage our desire for a a healthy pregnancy and baby can't even be described in words. She is so sweet and bright and loving. She loves animals and would rather have a stuffed animal than a baby doll any day. She wants to be a doctor, a scuba diver and a cowgirl when she grows up. She loves steak and blue cheese crumbles and really dislikes cooked carrots. One day she will make a terrific mommy because she is such a nurturer.


Our Joshy man
Our Joshua was a perfect addition to our family at just the right time. We were shocked when we were told we were having a boy because we were just sure that we could only produce girls. He is a firecracker and added just the right balance to all the 'girliness' we had going on. He is a rough and tumble boy who loves to wrestle and loves his Hotwheel cars. He says he would like to be a race car driver and a monster truck driver when he grows up. He also claims that even when he grows up he will always be may baby!


And that's my little family!


MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family. It is great to meet you. I am so excited to meet so many great homeschooling families online. I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your family is beautiful! I am sorry to hear of your loss. I am now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice to 'meet you.' I love the picture of your family! What a sweet introduction of them. You have certainly been blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading about your family. Your children are beautiful! How cool that you get to travel around the US--that sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture of Jess! Great family post cuz, miss ya!
    Brig

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you and your little family!!! Miss you tons..I think about you everyday. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete