We are in Baton Rouge now while Jacob works hurricane Gustav claims. After hurricane Katrina in 2005 I can't say that I had a wonderful vision of Louisana in my head. When we arrived here I was pleasantly surprised at how peaceful and laid back it is. The Zoo is closed due to hurricane damage and the children's museum is being rennovated. We will see what creative things we can come up with the next week or so. I think my favorite thing about our visit so far is the aroma that I smell when I step out of the RV in the morning. All of the pine trees bring my mind back to Huntsville where I went to college. We go out to play and I don't want to come back in. Here are a few pictures of our simple days this past week since arriving in Louisiana .
My babies in jammies have to be on my top 10 of my favorite things ever
Jess and her very loved lovies
Check out the tree behind the cute boy in the swing. Evidence of Gustav.
I love my naked "J" birds. Can you believe this little one peed in the potty tonight?? Go Joshie!
getting into mischief
I feel so very grateful for my life. So undeserving. Being on the road with Jacob and the kids has really taught me to stop and smell the roses. To really appreciate the little and simple things in each day.





You do have such a beautiful family...including yourself, you are blessed but they are also very blessed as well. luv ya!
ReplyDeleteI love how you said babies in jammies are in yor top 10! MINE TOO!! I keep Asher in his jammies until he MUST get dressed. I'm always on the look out for really cute ones too.
ReplyDeleteYour babes are getting so big. Can't wait to hang out with you guys again.
MISS YOU SO MUCH!
Annette