We went over to Jessica's best friends house (her third cousin Mason) and she saw that he had a big boy bed. She decided at that time that she wanted one now too. I asked her what kind of bed she would like and she said a princess bed. Well...I have never been one to buy into the characters. Not my thing. Guess what though...it's her thing so I set out in search of a princess bed. Didn't have to go far as Babies R Us had just what she wanted. It also came with a bench and toy box. YAY...more for mom to put together...lol.
Certainly isn't a high quality piece of furniture and before she was born I surely would've said that it was tacky. The smile on her face when she stayed her first night in it outweighed any feelings that I may have had for the furniture. She is only little once and if she wants a princess bed then, by George, that's what she'll get!
Peacefully sleeping little princess = Happy parents!
Inspiration for the day:
"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile"
Franklin P. Jones





OMG Shelby! She looks SO happy!!! K saw the pics and said, "I want to go to that house!"
ReplyDeleteOh, that is too sweet! If my girls saw that bed, they would so want to "refurnish" their rooms! You're making me feel a little guilty about that! LOL!!!
ReplyDelete- Kelli Weakly
She is just precious!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I remember Kelli having the same attitude about "characters" until Kenedy (then 2) laid her eyes on some Dora velcro tennis shoes! To her, they were ruby slippers! Can't wait to cave in for my little ones, too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful sleeping angel in her beautiful princess bed.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so sweet sleeping in that bed! We already miss yall bunches!
ReplyDeleteAllison