I must admit I had moments, while I was pregnant with Joshua, that I was nervous about having the children only 20 months apart. Then....there are moments like this in which I can't imagine it any other way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





shelby - I completely understand. I love love love having my two close together, but I was distraught with worry when I was pregnant.
ReplyDeletethey are so cute.
Shelby, your babies are darling! I love Jess's sweet voice talking to Josh! His dancing is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww Shelby! That's SO cute! I love his little move!
ReplyDeleteShelby ! What a beautiful life you have ! I see so much evidence of love, love, love! ...beautiful children with smiling, happy faces, much adventure and peace...what a privileged life you have to travel with your sweet husband and keep your little family altogether. What blessed children ! So glad you are keeping a journal of your travels/life...you will never regret it ! You are most certainly "enjoying the journey" of your life...It's not about the "destination", is it?
ReplyDelete