Sunday, September 7, 2008

End of Summer Fun

The calendar shows that summer is coming to an end. The temperature certainly shows different. We have been taking advantage of the nice weather this past week. Check out what I got on clearance for only $10.00 at Wal-mart!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pretty good eh? Well, the kids sure thought so.

We hit a couple of different parks and had lots of sandy fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Could we possibly skip Dairy Queen after all of that fun in the sun?
Photobucket

No way!! Yummy yum yum!
Photobucket
Photobucket


And finally, if you read my last post you know we have lots of critters around. I took the opportunity to teach Jess to stay away from them. Joshua obviously missed that class due to naptime....LOL!!!



If this is only the start....he may give me a heart attack before it's all said and done.

3 comments:

  1. He says 'bug' very well Shelby! Zander is asking me what a 'shoe bug' is!! Apparently we have to watch again now ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby - Is that your home town?!? It looks absolutely beautiful! What a great find for $10!!! I've been culling through the shelves but only find junk! What luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby-
    Your little ones are so adorable.I love the video of them playing together,cherish this time,it goes so fast.We love you all so much and love checking on your blog to see what yall are up to.Hope to see you soon,Leslie

    ReplyDelete