Getting lots of chigger bites on your rear end is really no fun at all.
The kids have their last gymnastics class this week. They are quite sad that the session is over. I can't say that I will miss the very strong smell of stinky feet every time we walk in there though. (;
Only a another week or so until the pool opens up for summer. We just can't wait. We have our floaties, sunscreen and goggles ready to go.
I got asked again today (and get asked at least twice a week) if our kids are twins.
I can't wait for my coffee tomorrow morning. Yum.
Joshua was doing something daring the other day (can't even remember exactly what it was) and I was cautioning him to be careful not to fall. And he said...."because, Momma, that would be HORRIBIS!!" I couldn't help laughing at his enthusiasm with his big word!
Dinner time has been interesting around our table lately. The kids will fool around and thirty minutes will pass and they still have a ton of food to eat. We have started setting the timer on the microwave after 20 minutes or so, to encourage them to eat more and play less. This really bothers them. It really works (:
Chelsey Lately is almost on so I better go to bed. I know, she is SO bad but she makes me laugh SO hard!
Goodnight. Thanks for taking part in my randomness.





I've been wondering what you all have been up to! (We like Chelsey Lately, too!)
ReplyDeleteSo funny I LOVE Chelsey Lately TOO!My Favorite non kid thing of the day.Have you read any of her books? I haven't but am a little tempted I must say.
ReplyDeleteI get asked at least 1x a week if Addie and Brady are twins too,guess it happens when they are the same size and so close in age.
Thanks for the updates ,glad you are doing well.
Hope to see you back in TX soon!
-Love yall,Leslie
Randomness is good! Would be difficult to make that many different posts :)
ReplyDeletePlus...as you already know, that's how my brain works :)
Miss you guys!
Love ya
Brig
Hi Shelby! Thanks for introducing yourself on my blog. :) Always fun to meet another Sonlighter! We've used it for years and LOVE it! I'm having a blast starting at the beginning with little ones again. Your life sounds FUN - what a dream to travel around and learn on the road.
ReplyDeleteI like random thoughts! I lol when you mentioned your excitement for your coffee. I too think about it the day before.
ReplyDeleteLove you my sister!
Lace