Monday, May 10, 2010

File Folder Fun

Several other homeschooling moms and I are doing a file folder swap. I have never made any of these before but after looking into them and making a few I found they are a great learning tool, so fun and the kids really enjoy using them. I agreed to make three but found another I really liked. I laminated all the pieces accept for the folder itself so it will, hopefully last longer. I will let the kids use them for a week or two, and then we will rotate with the other three families. Here is the website in case you want to make some for your kiddos.







This envelope is attached to the back of the folder for all of the game pieces to go in. I also added instructions for the game just in case they needed some direction.








My favorite! Board game fashion.



These were really fun. We will certainly be making more of these to go along with the things we are learning.



5 comments:

  1. Love these Shell!
    This will be great for some extra summer learning for Brady!
    Thanks for sharing the idea!
    Love ya-Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool
    I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great - thanks for sharing. I am going to use the link for sure.

    ReplyDelete