Friday, August 3, 2012
Hard to do
It has been really difficult for me to go on with writing blog posts with my Dad gone. It is just hard for me to feel o.k. with just going on with life as usual, without him. ): I know, however, that my dad would not want me to stop sharing my beautiful life with my family and friends. He was the type of man who didn't wait to do anything he wanted to do and he did everything 100%! I know he would be sad to think I would stop doing something I enjoyed doing. I plan to keep sharing our memories on my blog and I want to be better at it. Not just for my family and friends but for my kids to look back on one day. Life is precious. My family and I found that out the hard way. I miss my dad so very much, it hurts. I thank God for my Daddy and that he gave me 34 and a half years with a wonderful father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





life IS precious... and you and your precious family live a beautiful life sweet sister!! Dad was so proud of you for the wonderful person and mother you are :) So glad you will continue your chronicles!!
ReplyDeleteLove Lacey btw
ReplyDelete