Saturday, August 4, 2012

Enjoying moments at home

In May we got to spend some quality time at home.

My sweet momma, who is also one of my best friends, comes to visit us every time we are home. I am anxious for her to arrive and so sad when she has to go.





Jake and his momma, celebrating Mother's Day.





Birthday lunch for Gran!
Dinner with dear friends.

Enjoying reading time together.


Me and my honey. I love him so!

1 comment:

  1. Wow !!! What a GORGEOUS couple on their beautiful ranch in Jourdanton...I am one of the luckiest people in the entire family as I get so much "up close and personal" time with the precious Hills...I feel so blessed and am always ready to come see you guys whenever I get the chance in my little red jeep loaded with surprises...life is oh, so good for this Mimi !!!

    ReplyDelete