Our RV park is really close to lake Loudon. We found a little cove that they made in to a beach area. It is shallow and clean and perfect for kids. We have gone a few times and the kids just play and play for hours. The other morning I was laying in a lounge chair and the kids were at the edge of the water and all of the sudden Jess screams out "BEAVER Momma! Look, there is a beaver!!" Sure enough there was a beaver running about 15 feet behind my chair across the beach towards the woods. Never in a million years did I think I'd see a beaver on the 'beach'. LOL. We just laughed and laughed!
Married to my best friend, Jacob. Mother and teacher to sweet daughter, Jessica and a lovely son, Joshua. You will often find us on the road in our big 5th wheel somewhere in the United States. When we aren't storm troopin' we call the great state of Texas our home. We feel so blessed and undeserving of all God has given us. Thanks for peeking in on our adventures!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain
Interesting... I wouldn't expect to see a beaver on a beach either!!
ReplyDeleteLace
GORGEOUS water...what fun for the Mom and babies !!! Can Daddy fish there, too ???
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Momma