Aside from school, so far we have been to the Loudon lake beach twice, the Festival of Reading in downtown Knoxville, several parks and hit the soft play center at the mall a few times and gone to the "Pump It Up" jumpy castle place. We have already met a homeschooling family (of 8!) and another little family who we are planning meet ups with hopefully soon!
We are enjoying the nature that is right outside our RV as well. We go to sleep at night with the sound of locusts singing and in the morning it sounds like a bird sanctuary! Here are a few photos from our front steps.









The kids are just loving riding their bikes these days. I was just so proud of Jess riding her bike without training wheels last month! Then a week ago, Josh (at only 3 years old) wants to follow suit and take his off too! I certainly wish I had brought my bike!










Oh, my !!! "World Class" photography, my lovely daughter ...world class !!! Amazing !!! Photography is DEFINITELY your "art"...
ReplyDeletePlease...give my adventurous grandbabies hugs from their adoring Mimi...SO PROUD of the "Texas Two Wheelers" buzzing around Tennessee !!! I, too, fell in love with Tennessee when Dwight and I visited several years ago. MUST SEE: Gatlinburg...one place that made me say I could give up Texas...never thought I could EVER say that...MUST SEE little GATLINBURG !!! Search for the beautiful river just outside the darling downtown area. Also...watch for the fireflies this June in your area...your photography will be amazing catching those little critters !!! We are all getting to see the U.S. through your beautiful blog...thank you...thank you !!!
xoxoxoxo
Mimi in Texas
Great nature pics! Dr. Bagley lives there and loves it. Not sure if he was one of your profs. If so, you should look him up! Have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pics! Love that new camera :)
ReplyDeleteLook at Josh go!
miss ya cuz...
Oh my goodness.. what great pictures in this post!!! Love the nature shots and the pictures of the kids on the bikes! So glad to hear you all are enjoying your time there! xoxo Aunt Lacey
ReplyDelete