I live my life "by Faith"...it has saved me from so much in my life...and has made my life so full, meaningful and complete. GOD is SO GOOD !!! HIS PROMISES ARE REAL and HE loves us dearly. I can only imagine how HE smiled down at Jess this day when she made this clip...I am so proud of my Christian family...
Married to my best friend, Jacob. Mother and teacher to sweet daughter, Jessica and a lovely son, Joshua. You will often find us on the road in our big 5th wheel somewhere in the United States. When we aren't storm troopin' we call the great state of Texas our home. We feel so blessed and undeserving of all God has given us. Thanks for peeking in on our adventures!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain
Jessi and Shel,
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job. That is why I try so hard, beacuse I have FAITH for what is to come!
I love how she closed the blinds. Almost like a stage curtain.
Ally
Sweet Jessi and Shel...
ReplyDeleteI live my life "by Faith"...it has saved me from so much in my life...and has made my life so full, meaningful and complete. GOD is SO GOOD !!! HIS PROMISES ARE REAL and HE loves us dearly. I can only imagine how HE smiled down at Jess this day when she made this clip...I am so proud of my Christian family...
Forever HUGS,
Mimi
Ha... I love the curtain closing at the end of the show!!
ReplyDeleteAunti Lacey