
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Story time in a small town
We seek out and find all of the libraries in our travels across the United States. The kids have been to a bunch of different "story time" groups. I must admit, however, that the kid's favorite has been the one in our own home tiny town. Sweet littles kindling their love for reading, singing sweet nursery rhymes and dancing to the beat of Laurie Berkner. I love it. I eat it up and I will SO miss this stage when it is gone.









I feel so lucky to have recently met some really cool homeschooling momma's right in our own home town. I had wondered if there were any around close to us. Not only are there quite a few families close but one really sweet momma actually leads the story time and she has a daughter very close to Jessica's age! I have been over the moon about our new friends and I can't wait to get to spend more time with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Awwww! You are so sweet! We love our new friends too and are missing you! Kim
ReplyDelete