It turned out absolutely perfect. The kids all had a wonderful time, the weather cooperated with us, the food was good and the company was just what the four of us needed.
There were SO many pictures, I apologize that they aren't in better order.
Joshua, the day you came into this world, Momma and Daddy knew our lives would change forever. You have brought so many laughs and so much joy to our family. You are such a bright one and so helpful and a great little brother. Your hugs make my heart smile and I love that you are a momma's boy. I am soaking it up because I am sure it won't last forever. Momma and Daddy can't wait to see what your third year has in store for you. Love you my little bug!
Thank you Gran and Paw Paw for hosting a very, very memorable 3rd birthday party for a really sweet boy!






Shel,
ReplyDeleteLoved the pics of the party!! He and Jess are getting so big! Glad that y'all were able to be back in Texas for the big day!! Miss all of y'all!!! Kisses and Hugs to the kids!
Happy birthday to your Joshua.My Joshua is also three!Looks like you had a great day!God bless you!Marla
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Josh!
ReplyDeleteLove yall!
-Leslie
Love the picture of you and Josh, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday sweet Josh!
Brig