After being gone so long, the kids will play for days with the toys that they haven't seen in so long. They have also been playing with their Mimi who came very quickly to get her grandkid fix.
I went into cleaning/dusting/organizing mode as the house has been neglected for quite a while. Our yard around the house has also seen better days. I love to tend to the yard and our little raised bed garden but the riding mower is deep, deep in the storage shed with two flats. Rattle snakes and scorpions and a plethera of different species of spiders call our land their home so I wasn't too excited about weed eating around the house but it had to be done. Once I used all weed eating string up, I did what every desperate, temporarily husband-less momma with a small of herd of cattle would do......
left the gate open!
Lots of happy grazing was going on till sundown!
Thanks cows (and Bynum the bull)!!






There's no place like home, huh! There are no RV parks in the country that can compare with your OWN cows mowing your OWN grass! Now... let's get together soon!!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! Wish we had cows in our yard!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh your cows are adorable.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see some pics from TX from you!!
Means your close by!!
-love ya
Smart girl! Entertain the kids, feed the cattle and mow the lawn in one simple step. That what I'd a done! Maybe because we will always be ag girls and Texans no matter where they put us! Love ya girl, miss ya too! :*
ReplyDeleteAnother GREAT Jourdanton memory !!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Mimi
P.S. Miss your sweet faces already...please come see us all in Houston !!! You are so loved by so many down here...