Monday, June 28, 2010

Lake LBJ

One week ago we set off to Marble Falls for a family reunion of sorts. We met at Jacob's sister, Laurie's in-laws house. Laurie and Jerry were transferred from Alaska to Kansas and so they took a detour for a month to spend time in Texas. We got to catch up with everyone and had a blast too. I tried skiing for the first time since I was about 13. I wasn't successful but it was so much fun at least giving it a shot. It was so relaxing and we didn't want to go home.


Daddy and Josh going for a swim

Charlie (paw paw) and "grandpa" (Laurie's father-in-law) catching up

chillin on the party float

Baby Maddie, Joyce (Gran), Aunt Laurie and Terry

Uncle Jason, Jess, Josh and Allison

Sage, Jason, Josh


Jerry and Jason and the kids








Gran, Jess and Josh

The kids have missed their Gran and Paw Paw. We were sure grateful to have this weekend to catch up with everyone!






3 comments:

  1. And you were just a hop, skip, and a jump from me. Relatively speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! The kids are adorable! We did a Lake LBJ trip last year. Isn't it beautiful! I want to go back now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Lake LBJ! That was our first vacation spot as a family! Looks like y'all had a blast! Please tell me you didn't drive up 281 (without stopping by to say HI!)

    ReplyDelete