So, there is this very special group of ladies whom I have known for nearly four years. They all have children born either Sept 2005 or October 2005. They are my online friends. Some of them are from the United States and many from other countries.
It may sound silly to call them very special friends, but they are ALL that and more to me. I 'talk' to these ladies nearly every single day. We share stories about our babies and our every day lives. They always listen and always support. I can't imagine the last four years without the relationships of these ladies in my lives. The first few months of Jessica's life when we were trying to figure out how to get her sleeping through the night, all of these women were going through the exact same thing with me. Back when Joshua was only 9 months old, I hopped on a plane with Jessica and Josh and flew to New York to meet some of them. It was so great to finally get to hug some of them. There are others that I can only hope one day I will get see face to face. Just today one of the mommas drove 9 hours to visit with me in Georgia. Their friendships, to me, are priceless. This is a group of ladies that I hope to keep as friends....for a very, very long time.
And since this is my journal....I want to say thank you to each of them!
Kelly in England, Christa in Canada, Rachel in Pennsylvania, Tracy in New York, Beth in Virgina, Casey in Washington, Aisling in Canada, Kate in Oregon, Steph in England, Katie in Italy, Lucy about to relocate to the US!!, Devon in Canada, Lorrie in Canada, Katy in Oregon, Kat in the UK, Esther in Mexico, Julie in Canada, Melissa in Idaho, Anna in Connecticut and Laura in Canada. Thank all of you for being there!





I love this post! I, too, have some special "online" friends as well... one of which is due with twins any day now! The other had a little girl two weeks after my girls were born. (We all met after experiencing miscarriages and now we're all mommies!)
ReplyDeleteRight back at you Shelby! MWAH!
ReplyDeleteawwww Shelby girl that was so beautiful. Luv your guts sweetie. I can't wait until we meet again!!!!
ReplyDeleteTracy
Awww Shelbs, you're making me misty! It is such a special group of gals and I love you, all the other mommies and all of my little nieces and nephews! I wouldn't have made it these past 4 years without you gals and I wouldn't be the mom I am without you guys! Mwah!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, anyone who knows you well enough to read your blog probably already knows how very awesomely sweet you are, Shelby! You are one of the nicest people around, and you can tell that online or in person. Thank YOU for being a great part of our group!! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete