Saturday, April 30, 2011

Children's Museum of Louisiana

It is tradition for the kids and me to visit every children's museum in each city we stay in. The Children's Museum of Louisiana did not disappoint.


























We needed all day to get through this museum. Fun stuff!



4 comments:

  1. We almost stopped there a few weeks ago, but it didn't work out for us on the timing of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun!!! My son is looking over my shoulder asking when we can go. We dont live anywhere near Louisiana-maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! The kids look like they are really enjoying it. My girls would love it, too. I really like the first photo you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you EVEN believe how exciting the world must seem to your blessed babies ? What a beautiful, fun-filled life of love and learning you are presenting them, Shel...I can only imagine what awesomely interesting adults they will make...what interesting and loving people they already are...on the eve of Mother's Day, Shelby Elizabeth, my beloved daughter...may I say..."JOB WELL DONE"...you ROCK, Mommy !!!

    xoxox

    Momma / Mimi to Jess and Joshie

    ReplyDelete