
When these moments happen, it reminds me of why I am meant to be a mommy.

My heart swells so full.

Full enough to get me through the more hectic, trying moments.

These little moments renew and refresh.

Moment of happiness like these give me faith that my children will grow up to be great friends.

I never want to take a day for granted.

I seriously have the best job in the world!







Hi Shelby,
ReplyDeleteYour children are adorable! They look like they love each other so much. If they don't get along sometimes, they might just need a little break from each other. I'm sure they are going to be best friends when they grow up.
I, like you, want to appreciate every single day.
Beautiful photos!
I am drooling over those pictures and the doors amongst the brick!! Your kids are adorable :)
ReplyDeleteStunning photo-artwork, Shel !!! What a beautiful memory...what adoreable babies. I remember praying a prayer whenever you and Lace would have some "sister fights", (often terrifying and "scary" at the time to your Mom !!!)...I would always pray (and sometimes...through private tears...) that one day, after you girls were grown, you would still be friends...it has happened, as I prayed, and it will for you. You just keep planting "seeds of love" as you are doing, with great patience, "forgive" constantly and GOD will "water" the results...and...as the scripture goes:
ReplyDelete"Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old...he will not depart..." (remember...it says "and when he is old..."...results often take awhile, but all "good seeds" planted will produce a good crop...even if children "stray" for awhile from time to time...just never let go of their hands, figuratively speaking...and...always pray...)
You are an awesome Christian Mommy and you will never, never, never regret all the effort and love and patience you are showing your babies...we all "reap what we sow", and "as the twig is bent...so grows the tree..."...expect an awesome "crop" of love coming back to you and two phenominal little Christian Americans coming forth, and a sister and brother who will be forever "your greatest fans"...and...good lifetime friends to one another...this I know.
xoxoxo
Proud Momma/Mimi...Loving this photo-art from Houston
Shel,
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are AMAZING! You and our kiddos are so sweet and wonderful! We love and miss yall! Have fun on your adventures!
Ally
Shelby, Love the update and adorable pictures of the kids. Hope you had a wonderful Easter. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteShelby,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these photos, what gorgeous kids you have