Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

Santa came to town....again!

I love that we live close enough to my hometown. I love that I have a husband willing to share in our family traditions. I love that my family loves my husband!














The Hill Christmas gathering was fun and the food was fabulous! I love all these faces!!





















Our last Christmas gathering at Gran and Paw Paw's house. Jacob's sister Laurie, her husband Jerry and their kiddos Sage, Allison and Madison came in from Kansas.













Through all of these gifts and the wonderful memories with family, I am constantly grateful for the true reason that we are celebrating. It is easy to get lost in the buying, the wrapping, the eating and the warm family gatherings. I know that with God's grace, mercy and love our family and friends will have a wonderful 2011!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVED the opening statement to this post! And I love my sister more than you could imagine!!
    xoxo
    Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are so sweet! Wonderful family pictures! I just love Christmas! The matching jammies were too cute! Hope all of you have a wonderful 2011! Hopefully we'll get to see you all at the conference soon!

    ReplyDelete