I got to visit with my Cousin (who happens to be one of my besties) and her two, very sweet kiddos.
Another one of my best friends, JoEllen, had her first baby. A beautiful baby girl named Irelynn. I was so grateful to be around and able to visit them while Irelynn was so new!
She is such a pretty baby!
I had to include this picture of JoEllen coming down the stairs in her beautiful new home that her husband designed and built on his own!! I'm so proud of them....seriously!
Jessica's best buddy, Mason's, 5th birthday Party
We also got to go down and help celebrate my Dad's big 60th birthday! He had no idea his four daughters would be coming to surprise him!
Anytime we are all together we take a bazillion pictures!
I must say that I think my Dad looks great for 60!!
Wait...how did Hammi get in this picture??
Here are just a few other random pictures.
Josh's humongous moth he caught.
We had so many humming birds this year!
The humming birds stopped coming right before we left for Arizona.
We just happened to have Jessica's birthday party two weeks before her actual birthday and I'm so glad we did. I will post her party pictures soon.






Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog! You have such a fun blog and I'm looking forward to reading it! If everything works out for us with the business we want to buy, our winter territory will be in southern Texas. We are also thinking about moving our residency to Texas.
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures from your Dad's birthday, everyone looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteCan you send me the ones from your visit? I wish I had taken some, love those with Jess and Jonathan. Hope you are enjoying Arizona!