
I've wanted to be a momma all of my life. When this sweet baby was put into my arms five years ago, I thought I was in HEAVEN.

She is sweet, sensitive, caring, so very smart and bright and already has such a love for the Lord.

I feel blessed for each day that God has given me with her!

We had Jessica's birthday two weeks early this year.We had a fall themed party at Gran and Paw Paws house (which is Jacob's sweet parents). My dad and Fran and two of my sisters (we missed you Tiff!) were able to come up and help us celebrate too! We had a big slide, bobbing for apples, a pinata and a hay ride (which happened to be my favorite!) It was perfect!

Happy 5th Birthday Jessica Faith! We love you!






She is such a sweet blessing! Happy day to Jess!
ReplyDeleteI love my sweet niece more than the moon and the stars!!!!! I am so proud of her, have enjoyed watching her grow into an amazing little girl and I look forward to continuing to watch her blossom!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Aunt Lacey
What a TOTAL ANGEL this precious granddaughter of mine is...will NEVER forget Auntie Lace and I flying to Florida for her big FIRST birthday, and now she is a darling 5 year old...what a total BLESSING she is to all of us...what a LIGHT !!! She is a total reflection of her parent's love...more and more good and wonderful things are coming for all of us watching sweet Jessi grow into the charming, beautiful, intelligent woman she is so destined to "be"...
ReplyDeletexoxox
Jessica's Mimi