My favorite season is right around the corner. The slightest hints of spring are revealing themselves much to our delight. Coats are being stripped off mid-bike ride. Sandals are chosen over tennis shoes. Heavy covers are being shucked off in the middle of the night. Space heaters are being used less and less. Easter decorations are prematurely being placed about. My strong desire to garden (albeit potted gardens)is taking hold. Bubble wands and bird seed and bathing suits are being purchased. Park playdates are being scheduled. I love spring! I can't wait to see Georgia in the spring. I have heard it is pretty.
After reading this book from Grandma and Granddaddy,
the kids have been much more conscience on donating, recycling or reusing items around the home. So in our efforts to be more 'green' and inviting spring, we made homemade bird feeders the other day. It was fun!
We made two bird feeders using a milk jug and a half and half carton.
decorating the bird feeder
C'mon spring!! We're anxiously waiting!
I'm ready for spring too! I love the bird feeders I think we may need to make a few:)
ReplyDeleteSo precious !!! I found a wire "yard" bunny that you guys put in our yard last year from the IKE journey...I'll keep him safe here until you guys return to Texas...we all miss you terribly, but can't wait to see pictures of Georgia in bloom !!! I'm off to Loews to get flowers for our yard ...
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi