Thursday, March 11, 2010

My little Big Helper

I could not resist the huge table full of bulbs at Walmart the other day. $1.00 per pot!! I thought that was a great deal! So I painted some clay pots and my boy and I filled them with a bunch of tulips and Hyacinths. My little man is such a hard worker and so willing to pitch in and get his hands dirty! Hopefully he will get to see his work pay off when he sees some beautiful flowers in a few weeks.






Did I mention how great my big helper is?? He is going to make a fab catch one day! And he can make a one mean batch of mashed potatoes!!

16 comments:

  1. What a sweetie!! <3
    He looks so happy lending you a helping hand. Awwww! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He will make a great catch! Hmm... (hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how great, karen
    sippy cup central mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great helper. I love spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute...looks like fun.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO PRECIOUS !!! What a lovely life !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a doll. Looks like you guys had a fun day. Good luck with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you picked out a wife for him yet ?? I think my Emma would be perfect for him !!

    ADORABLE !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, so cute!!!! Looks like you have a good helper there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my site. I am following you as well.

    Mary
    www.sixthcentssavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness he is so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my site. I'm glad you did. You are lucky to be able to homeschool your kids. I wish I could. Sorry to hear about your daughter's allergies. For me, it is a learning process.

    I am following you too!

    Dona

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shelby! Nice to "meet" you! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have no idea how to add a 'follow' button or that you even did such a thing.. :) I view all of my blogs in Google Reader so I never thought about it.

    Your little guy is adorable! I am so thankful for my daughter and the one on the way, but I hope to have a boy someday, too!

    I am a long way away from Texas, but I would love to chat with you. My e-mail is taiyalcargo (AT) hotmail (DOT) com if you want to e-mail me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable!It is so wonderful ! Enjoy!Marla

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!

    Thanks for the FF, I love meeting new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is adorable! I'm glad storm is over. Beautiful outside today.I love tulips!

    ReplyDelete