Friday, January 15, 2010

Zoo Trip

We had yet to visit the Atlanta zoo so when I heard it was forecasted to be in the 60's for today, I thought we should snag the warmth and sunshine while we had it. The Atlanta zoo was a fantastic one! You could get so close to the animals in comparison to the other zoo's we've been to. They had some really great exhibits.

Momma and baby....sooo cute to watch.



You're petting the wrong end Josh.



Almost got smootches from the kangaroo.





We got a pass so the kids had unlimited rides on the carousel and train. They rode the carousel 6 times and the train twice. It would have been more on each but momma was beat by the end of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I cracked up at your son in the petting area! :) Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Love that last photo!!! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kangaroo picture! Thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete