Friday, January 22, 2010
Update on my Grandfather
Thank you to those who have asked about my Grandad! I still have not learned very much but I do know that he is out of the hospital. Evidently he aspirated, which means he inhaled food or drink down his windpipe and could not stop choking. When they got him to the hospital and they tested his blood, his white blood cell count was 13,000 indicating an infection. A few days ago I was told that he was getting out of the hospital so I am assuming that he is better. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So glad to hear he is out of the hospital!
ReplyDeleteWe will continue to pray for him.
Have a great weekend .
Great news!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear he is doing better. It is so very hard sometimes. HUGS !
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled upon your blog tonight via www.familiesontheroad.com
It's wonderful to see another family out here living life to the fullest. We fulltime in our 5th wheel as well and roadschool our two children (we have two boys - ages 3 and almost 2).
Have fun, be safe, and we'll see you down the road,
Angie