Friday, January 8, 2010

We'll take it!

We've been hearing stories of friends all over the US, England, Canada and even Texas getting beautiful snow. Here we are in Georgia just waiting for our turn. Finally last night it came. It was only a dusting...but we will take it! The kids enjoyed doing snow angels on the 1/16" of snow. They didn't know any better.
**yes,you saw that right, my son has on one pink glove and one black glove. Me and small pairs of gloves and socks just don't get along.





10 comments:

  1. too cute! We did not get any. kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful grandbabies !!! So happy they got their wish for snow !!! I love the soft pink noses, too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun....and it's ok for boys to wear pink...glad your all doing well.
    Happy New Year
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO glad they finally got to play in snow! I would have sent you some of mine but, I do not think it would have made it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just knew what it was when I saw the title! So jealous! Bring some of that white stuff back to Texas at the end of the month to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hoping y'all would get some snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little snow bunnies!
    Hope to catch up with you soon
    Maybe the San Antonio Zoo over Spring Break ??!!!
    Love ya Shell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my blog a while ago! Sorry it's taken me a while to say hello!
    You have a beautiful family!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so lucky to be able to see and do all that they have with your traveling!! Looks like they enjoyed the snow! Tell them Aunti Lacey sees quite a lot of snow up in Boston!!

    ReplyDelete