Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Claus

We went to see Santa this past Friday at Bass Pro Shop. This was a great Santa experience in comparison to normal Santa visits. Not only did the kids sit on Santa's lap and get a free photo they also allowed you to take your own pictures of the kids on Santa's lap! No more paying $15.00 for a low quality Santa picture where your kids may or may not be screaming and/or terrified! They also had a station where the kids could create a letter to Santa and a North Pole mail box and color a North Pole picture, a big race track that the kids could race little remote control cars, a great big train set and some other kid friendly activities.

Oh yes, and the kids requests....

Jessica wants a teddy bear, skates and a Cinderella dress.
Joshua wants monster trucks and cars.

I think Santa and his elves can swing that!






5 comments:

  1. I love Josh's expression, he looks like he's grown since I last saw him. Miss you guys...
    Brig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the look on Josh's face is priceless! He was soaking up every minute with Santa! So cute! We'll have to go there next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! The Santa looks truly great! The kids look very interested. Cute Cute! kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are perfect pics!!! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures!! They are so cute...

    ReplyDelete