Saturday, December 19, 2009
Chirstmas in Georgia
They are forecasting the possibility of snow this Christmas in Georgia. The kids would really love that! We won't be home for Christmas but being together with my little family of four in our little RV, all snuggly and warm, is just fine with me. Our families know that we love them and that we have to take the work when it is there. We are grateful to be here. We have lights outside and little touches of Christmas here and there around our home away from home. I have grown to love this little place. It has proven to me that it doesn't make a difference what you have in life, what really matters, is who you spend your life with and the love that surrounds you. I'm feeling really grateful today so I will wrap up my sappiness and just post some pictures of our 'touches' of Christmas in our tiny abode.
*under that Christmas tree is a box full of packages from loved ones.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





IT is beautiful! I saw it in person and it is beatiful and feastive. Merry Christmas from our little RV to yours.
ReplyDeletekim,joe,dakota
I.LOVE.IT. I think it is beautiful!!! I hope it snows for the kids. If so, they need to make snow angels so you can post those pictures....If not, I will send our snow your way!
ReplyDeleteYou could totally be an RV interior decorator! It looks fantastic! Love it! I wonder if we will ever spend Christmas in our RV?!? If we do, I hope you guys are next door!
ReplyDeleteHA...Kristi. It is so tiny, you really can't do too much. It's all crammed in here (: I don't know why they make RV's with the tackiest upolstry (sp?). It is horrible. We really need a slip cover on that couch...lol.
ReplyDeleteI think you decorated more than we did! Looks great! Wouldn't snow be fabulous! Might make the out-of-town Christmas a little more worth being away. ;) Hope you all have a wonderful one!
ReplyDeleteShelby, you have been doing so much! Thanks for sharing all of your Christmasy decor and ideas. I know your kiddos are having such a special time!
ReplyDelete