Our kids love to monkey around on our bed. It is usual quite entertaining. When I watch them together it makes me so excited to think about how their relationship will grow and grow as they get older. It can get a bit crazy in our house. But it's a good crazy!!! I love having one of each!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This is the cutest thing, hon! I love seeing Joshie go back for more each time. Hopefully this makes for some good naps! xx
ReplyDeleteOMG! Jessica's laugh is so contagious! we three girls were giggling right along with her! They are too cute. And it IS so much fun watching them grow up together!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! That is so precious! Looks like "little brother" might soon be "big brother!"
ReplyDeleteLove it! Especially the way Jess goes back and waits for it. :) Can't wait to see you on Sunday
ReplyDeleteShelby, I loved watching them wrestling!! Can't wait for mine to start doing that! xoxo
ReplyDelete