Sunday, October 5, 2008

What do we see at the Zoo zee zoo?

If you have a kid who loves Barney...then you'll recognize the title for my post (:

This past Friday I met up with my cousins Brigette and Angela and went to the Houston zoo. I am so happy to be near my friends and family for a while. It is great to call them up and plan a playdate now that we all have kids of our own! The zoo was good (aside from the splitting headache I had had since breakfast). We somehow sidetracked having to explain the giraffe's trying to mate and the male lion spraying his pee all over the plexi glass viewing window to the kiddos this time. All of the kids enjoyed themselves and the weather was almost cool enough to call perfect. I went ahead and bought family season passes as I am sure this will be the first of many times while in Houston for Jacob's work.

Jessica and Jenny off to see the animals
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Josh and Austin checking out the turtles and ducks
Photobucket
Carosel ride. Josh isn't so sure about it.
Photobucket
Brig, Jenny and Johnathan enjoying thier ride
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks cousins for going to the zoo with us! I hope this was the first of many get togethers over the next year!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe baby Josh is on the carousel, he's so grown up so quickly! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete