Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Etsy Shop

I took the plunge and opened up 'my shop'on Etsy! Stop in and check it out some of the bags and purses I've made.

Here are a few of the bags I have up for sale.



There are more in the shop and I will adding more over the next few days as well.

I hope to add some different types of handmade items over the next few months.

My shop name is "Sweet View Creations".

Click below to go to the shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetViewCreations?ref=pr_shop&view_type=list

I have so many ideas and I hope to have enough time to add more to the shop. (:



4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm SO impressed, Shelby!! They are so cute and original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby,
    Congratulations! They are so beautiful! Your store is going to be a success!
    Warmly,
    Mariza
    http://myownversion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bags are really cool! :) I became a follower of your blog! :) Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talent, talent, talent !!! SO PROUD !!! I know they will sell out ...

    Proud Ma

    ReplyDelete