Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

This year we were home for Christmas and it was so nice. We were able to make all of our Christmas gatherings and spend time with all of our family. Our first gathering was a week before Christmas on Saturday with my mom, step dad Dwight, my step sis Carrie and her sweet kiddos.







Then on Sunday we had our annual gathering with my grandparents who came in from Austin and my uncles, aunts and many cousins. I look forward to this party every single year. We weren't able to attend last year as we were in Georgia so I was especially excited this year. Each year it gets better as more second and third cousins are added to the mix.
We met at my cousin Stephanie's house and later ended at Perry's Grill for dinner.



















2 comments:

  1. Oh, my...were we ever blessed to have the darling Hill family in our home for Christmas !!! Best wishes for a PRECIOUS 2011...you guys are SO LOVED !!! Life is good at 811 Ramada, as we had so many cute kids, parents and a very special Auntie Lace in this year...we have never felt so loved and appreciated by our kids...God is truly blessing our family...love is a good thing !!!

    Mom / Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't be more thankful for all of the family time I am getting now that I am back in Texas. I had missed my sister and her precious family SO much!!
    Lace

    ReplyDelete