Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas ornament playgroup

The kids and I drove out to Greensboro this past week for a Christmas ornament making playgroup with the Myers families. Lincoln and Crockett Myers as well as cousin, Dakota Myers are the sweetest little gentleman and they were each so wonderful at including my two little ones in play that day. They are also homeschooling families who travel just like we do. The kids had a great time decorating ornaments, playing cars, racing on Dakota's dirt bike table and just being kids. Thanks for having us out!










Sweet Hammer had to join in on the fun.


I saw this BBQ place on the way out to the Myers. I thought it looked like an fantastic place to stop an eat (;

3 comments:

  1. Looks like yall are having fun! I love jessi's shirt! hehe
    ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Looks like they had fun. Love Jess' shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun we all had that day. come back to see us soon. Kim

    ReplyDelete