every. single. toy to be found, we headed to the kid's favorite place to eat. Cici's pizza. I could gorge myself on their sweet rolls alone. They are fat free....right? Thanks for the visit cuz! It was fun, fun, fun.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Home of the Breaux's
Back in the Lone Star state means we get to visit with friends and family at last. While in "H" town Jessica, Joshua and I stopped in to visit my cousin (more importantly my great friend)Brigette and her kiddos Jenny and Johnathan. After our children destroyed Jenny's room, spreading out a few
every. single. toy to be found, we headed to the kid's favorite place to eat. Cici's pizza. I could gorge myself on their sweet rolls alone. They are fat free....right? Thanks for the visit cuz! It was fun, fun, fun.



every. single. toy to be found, we headed to the kid's favorite place to eat. Cici's pizza. I could gorge myself on their sweet rolls alone. They are fat free....right? Thanks for the visit cuz! It was fun, fun, fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Of course those rolls are fat free...it says it on the menu :)
ReplyDelete