Monday, May 25, 2009

Diary of a Not-So-Silent Mom - Day 7

All Done! If I ever have to do this again, I will not be staying at home. It was too hard not to talk in some form or fashion. I am a quick healer and thank God, my voice appears to be fine.

Would someone please tell me that I just need to give up on my idea of quitting coffee? I have been totally dragging for the past 7 days. Ugggg....it's horrible. I don't even drink that much coffee. Literally it was only 1/2 a cup of coffee and the rest was sugar and cream and it was only that one cup in the morning. I miss looking my morning coffee ritual. C'mon...someone influence me one way or the other. Is it really that much of a vice?

So, thanks for supporting me through my week with prayers and comments! I can't wait for my Dr. visit on the 8th of June. The doctor will tell me then how my healing is going.

I'm soooo glad my 7 days are up!

"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter" James Earl Jones

5 comments:

  1. Last week there was a report out about how good for you coffee actually is. Can't remember the specifics, but should be easy enough to find. I say stick with your coffee!
    We continue to pray.
    Cuz Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your silent days are over.I will be calling you soon,I Don't want to take for granted that you can talk now.
    I agree coffee is cool,dont give it up,you want to be cool don't ya?
    Love ya Shel,Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad it's over! I would think that last week was one of the longest weeks you've had in several years!!Have you tried singing yet? Just wondering if you'll be hitting the road on stage! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shelby. Don't do it!!! You can't give up coffee! It's so...so...so essential as a parent!

    Good luck if you do it, but there's no way I could!

    ReplyDelete