A friend of mine said she and her husband watched this in the theater. She said that it changed them so today it was relased for rentals and I picked it up for Jacob and me to watch this evening. I would highly recommend this movie for all married couples. I want to add that I was kind of turned off at the quality of acting of the supporting cast (at first) but it got better as the movie went on and I can safely say that we were moved.





Shelby,
ReplyDeleteIt's Lisa Hambrick here, thought I'd give you a little insight as to why the cast in Fireproof was not so hot. They were all just members from this one church and they starred in the movie for free. It was a very low budget film and Kurt Cameron donated all of his time and money to the making of the film. I used to be obsessed with Kurt, so that's why I studied up on the movie! It had such a powerful meaning, though, that it made it okay that the acting was not up to par! I love your blog and I enjoy seeing your beautiful children! What a blessing! God Bless!!
Lisa