Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grandma & Granddaddy's

We went this past weekend to my dad and Frannie's new bay house. It is so peaceful out there. The weather was cold and windy but we still decided to go on a little fishing trip. Fran got to keep her grandkiddies and Jacob and I got a little break. As much as I adore my babes, it was nice to have the opportunity for a tiny kid free break. We didn't catch any fish but we did scoop up some oysters, which I love! In dad's words..."at least we didn't get skunked". I had never heard that expression but I'm obviously out of the sports lingo loop...lol. The kids got to enjoy a jacuzzi bath with lots of bubbles and splashing. Good relaxing time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. great pics and what a great way to spend a weekend. I love those kid free weekends. I need them to refresh.

    ReplyDelete