
My husband will likely think I'm so cheesy for doing this post but I have to. I shed a few tears when I heard that Patrick Swayze had passed away. I am not sure if it was because he was in two of my very favorite movies of all times (Dirty Dancing and Ghost) or if it had something to do with my total adoration for dancing but I really loved that guy! It feels like the end of an era. He was so popular in a great time in my life when my friends and I would blast the tape deck with our favorite songs and make up silly dances (however we were very serious and thought we rocked). I remember watching Dirty Dancing over and over, nearly burning up our VCR player. I am so sad to know his life was cut so short.





No comments:
Post a Comment