Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Love My Husband

So...when my husband is working a storm, he is working from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to bed (which usually is never before 11:00 p.m.). He is not the fastest, turn 'em and burn em' type, but he is the most thorough, dependable, consistent, accurate, perfectionist who always puts the people he is working for 'first'. Even though his job depends on numbers and speed, he will never make a person feel like he is rushing them. He will skip lunch during the day because he takes that extra time to make the members feels 'heard'. I have never met a man who's word I would trust more than I trust Jacob. He is just good to the core. He is just a good, good man. I don't know how I got so lucky to have him for my husband. He seriously makes me want to be a better person.

I looked in his truck (for some reason) the other day and this is what I saw.


I could have cried, laughed, griped and rolled my eyes all at the same moment. For Pete's sake, chunk that stuff in a trash can.....LOL

Bless his heart, he goes all day in the 108 degree weather, drinking only water, no taking time to eat. He comes home and strips his clothes which are literally dripping with sweat and plops them on the floor. Just seeing his work ethic and knowing the type of man he is makes ME want to be the best wife I can for him. To stop any griping over the little things and sweating the 'small stuff'. I just feel so lucky. I hope he always knows how much we love and appreciate him. God couldn't have hand picked a better husband for me.

I ♥ my hubby!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet Shelby! Jake needs The Wash Tub pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. I hope all homeowners appreciate our adjuster-husbands. Where is jacob working? Will yall soon be joining him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh it's identical to Tim's car!! (except his are gatorade bottles) Seriously I always show off the collection to friends/visitors b/c I think it's just so funny. Also, in all the years his car has been in Boston he has not washed it once. Have I found my match or what?!! (It actually makes me feel good about myself and my future wifely duties b/c I am the cleaner one)
    That WAS a really sweet blog about Jacob. I am so happy you found a keeper!! My sister deserves nothing but the best!
    Lace

    ReplyDelete