You are such a good Mom! That looks like a lot of fun. You've inspired me to get out with my two and plant something! Love the "mine"! Brayson hasn't learned that word just yet. Won't be long!
Married to my best friend, Jacob. Mother and teacher to sweet daughter, Jessica and a lovely son, Joshua. You will often find us on the road in our big 5th wheel somewhere in the United States. When we aren't storm troopin' we call the great state of Texas our home. We feel so blessed and undeserving of all God has given us. Thanks for peeking in on our adventures!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain
Oh my... this is my favorite video yet! They are sooo cute! I remember Kenedy at the "mine" stage - love it! So much fun!
ReplyDeletesoooo cute....they both have the cutest voices....out of the blue today Ava asked if Jessica could come over.....oh how I wish u guys could!
ReplyDeleteOh, that was so funny! :) Mostly because it reminds me of MY two, especially Josh reminding me of Isaac! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteShelby, they are so darling! I love that y'all have a mobile garden, and we are inspired to at least try to get something into the garden soon!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good Mom! That looks like a lot of fun. You've inspired me to get out with my two and plant something! Love the "mine"! Brayson hasn't learned that word just yet. Won't be long!
ReplyDeleteCheese peas go very well with whirled peas. :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute, Shelbs. Way too cute!
Very cute :) Sounded like swiper and curious george were hiding somewhere...
ReplyDeleteShel,
ReplyDeleteThis is the greatest video ever!! They are so adorable I can hardly stand it.
Love and miss you all!!!
Aunti Lacey
I just have to say that my boys have watched this about a dozen times now, they absolutely love it! I do too, of course :-) Kelly xx
ReplyDelete